Are you hiring? Your next Product Manager or Marketing ace is at ProductCamp Austin 7.
Are you looking? Find your next career opportunity at ProductCamp Austin 7.
Whether you’re looking for your next career opportunity or you’re a recruiter looking for rock star Product Management & Marketing talent, your community has the answer – The Recruiting Roundup! during the ProductCamp Austin 7 event on August 6, 2011, at the AT&T Conference Center.
Before our first Recruiting Roundup!, hiring companies stood up during the Opening Remarks and announced their names & open positions. Even with our Austin community so full of talent and growth, it was amazing just how many companies were hiring and STILL it wasn’t easy for attendees to meet up with these companies during the busy day.
The new Recruiting Roundup! session was created to provide a dedicated time and location during ProductCamp for hiring companies to connect with the exceptional Product Management & Marketing professionals in our Austin area community.
Reserve a spot for your company in the room
Become a Recruiting Roundup! Sponsor and receive the following at ProductCamp Austin 7:
- Recruiting Roundup! table space
- Company banner & sign placement at the Recruiting Roundup!
- Listing on the Recruiting Roundup! page with your company name & available positions
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN SPONSOR REGISTRATION and help make our community stronger than ever. Recruiting Roundup! sponsors will be automatically invoiced $350 to support to ProductCamp Austin community. Current 2011 ProductCamp Austin 7 sponsors must also register for the Recruiting Roundup! to receive the Recruiting Roundup! Sponsor benefits above at no additional cost.
How it works for talent
Hiring company representatives will be situated at tables in the Grand Ballroom (Salon A/B) on the 3rd floor. ProductCamp attendees may choose to have lunch first in Tejas Dining Room or go directly to the Roundup!.
How to best work the Recruiting Roundup! on event day:
- Locate the company you’re interested in
- Exchange business cards or hand out resumes
- Ask questions, learn about the companies & discuss the open positions*
* We view the Recruiting Roundup! as a “meet-n-greet” opportunity rather than a formal interview process.
Time: 12:00-1:00pm (in parallel with lunch)
Location: Grand Ballroom (Salon A/B) on the 3rd floor
Who will be participating?
Up to 450 ProductCamp Austin 7 attendees and 15 hiring companies. As always, participation in ProductCamp 7 and the Recruiting Roundup! session is free for attendees thanks to the support of our community sponsors. Check back regularly for updates to participating hiring companies and available positions.
- Product Manager IV
- Senior Product Manager
- Senior Manager, Product
- Senior Program Manager, Scrum
- Senior Project Manager
- Technical Product Manager
- Director, Marketing
- Online Marketing Expert
- Senior Project Manager – Custom Software Development
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Technical Writer
- Product Management/Marketing Consultant
- Product Management/Marketing Trainer
- Product Managers
- Dir. Product Marketing – Virtualization & Storage
- Dir. Product Marketing – Systems & App Management
- Product Marketing
Alchemy Systems LP
- Product Manager