ProductCamp Austin Presents: PCA21 Unconference
ProductCamp Austin Presents: PCA22 Unconference
Join hundreds of fellow product professionals for a day of teaching, learning, and networking at the 22nd ProductCamp Austin “unconference”! No cost, no keynote speaker – it’s about you and your fellow PCA participants presenting and sharing ideas.
The “unconference” is a democratic process – anyone can submit a session to present, and the day of the event your peers vote for the sessions they want to attend. If your session is voted into the top 25, you present! This allows you to practice teaching in front of an active audience.
Don’t want to teach? Come attend sessions (you’re bound to learn a thing or two!) and network with hundreds of Austin product professionals. You’ll see some new ways to network this unconference, so come check it out!
WHY ATTEND PCA22?
- Participate in great skill-building, networking, and teaching opportunities
- Expand your product management and product marketing knowledge
- Share your expertise as a session presenter
If you are a product person who is interested in staying on top of trends, best practices, building skills, and learning from peers, PCA is for you – whether your role is in product management, marketing, engineering, or leadership.
WANT TO SUBMIT A SESSION PROPOSAL?
We encourage product managers, product marketers, and other product leaders to submit topics! Please note, our website with requirements and portal to submit will open soon. Check back here for updates and we’ll send out an email and some social when it’s open for session submissions.
DATE AND TIME
WHAT: ProductCamp Austin 22 (PCA22)
WHEN: Sat, February 23, 2019, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
WHERE: Norris Conference Center
2525 W. Anderson Ln. #365
Austin, TX 78757
- 08:00 AM Breakfast and Registration
- 08:30 AM Opening remarks by PCA President Nicki James
- 09:00 AM Session pitches & voting
- 10:00 AM Speaker Sessions
- 11:00 AM Speaker Sessions
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 01:00 PM Speaker Sessions
- 02:00 PM Speaker Sessions
- 03:00 PM Speaker Sessions
- 04:00 PM Voting for Best Session + Closing Remarks
- 04:45 PM Happy Hour & Networking
**Don’t forget, there’s an on-site happy hour with food after the sessions.
Plenty of parking for FREE! Find map and directions here.
Our generous sponsors and donations keep ProductCamp Austin free for the community. During registration, you have an option to make a monetary contribution at your discretion to keep PCA running. We are entirely volunteer-run; If you’re interested in helping at this or future events, please get in touch with us.